CDSL is the leading securities depository in India by incremental growth of Beneficial Owner (“BO”) accounts over the last three Fiscals and by the total number of registered Depository Participants (“DPs”), as at the end of Fiscal 2016, according to the CRISIL Report.
CDSL offers services to the following clients:
- Depository Participants and other capital market intermediaries: CDSL offers dematerialization for a wide range of securities including equity shares, preference shares, mutual fund units, debt instruments, government securities. As a securities depository, CDSL facilitates holding of securities in electronic form and enable securities transactions (including off-market transfer and pledge) to be processed by book entry.
- Corporates: CDSL offers facilities to issuers to credit securities to a shareholder's or applicant's demat accounts to give effect to a range of non-cash corporate actions such as bonus issue, subdivision of holdings and conversion of securities in a merger, amalgamation or in an initial public offering.
- Capital market intermediaries: CSDL offers KYC services in respect of investors in Indian capital markets to capital market intermediaries including to mutual funds.
- Insurance Companies: CDSL offers facilities to allow holding of insurance policies in electronic form to the holders of these insurance policies of several insurance companies.
- Others: CDSL also offers other online services such as e-voting, e-Locker, National Academy Depository, easi (Electronic Access to Security Information), easiest (Electronic Access to Security Information and Execution of Secured Transaction) drafting and preparation of wills for succession (myeasiwill), mobile application (myeasi, m-voting) and Transactions using Secured Texting (TRUST).
|CDSL IPO details|
|Subscription Dates||To be updated|
|Price Band||To be updated|
|Offer For Sale||35,167,208 shares|
|Total IPO size||To be updated|
|Minimum bid (lot size)||To be updated|
|Face Value||INR10 per share|
CDSL's consolidated financial performance (in INR crore)
|Profit after tax||55.3||49.9||49.3||43.7||74.1|
CDSL IPO Subscription Details
|Category||Shares offered||Subscription (no. of times)|
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
LISTING PERFORMANCE OF CDSL IPO
IPO Opening Date: To be updated
IPO Closing Date: To be updated
Finalisation of Basis of Allotment: To be updated
Initiation of refunds: To be updated
Transfer of shares to demat accounts: To be updated
Listing Date: To be updated
Listing Price on NSE: To be updated
Closing Price on NSE: To be updated