Ajanta Pharma Buyback 2022 description – Ajanta Pharma was incorporated on December 31, 1979. The registered and corporate office of the company is situated at Mumbai.
The company is a specialty pharmaceutical formulation player engaged in the development, manufacturing and marketing of qualified finished dosages. The company is focused on the branded generics market in India, Asia and African countries, generics market in USA besides Institutional segment in Africa. The company has seven manufacturing facilities in India out of which two facilities have been approved by US FDA. The company also has a research and development center for finished formulations and active pharmaceutical ingredient synthesis.
Ajanta Pharma Buyback 2022 Details
|Buyback Dates||3 – 16 February 2022|
|Ajanta Pharma Buyback Price||INR2,550 per share|
|Buyback Offer Size||11,20,000 shares|
|Buyback offer as % of total shares||1.29%|
|Offer Amount||INR85.60 crore|
|Face Value||INR2 per share|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
Ajanta Pharma Buyback Dates (Timeline)
|Board Meeting for Buyback Proposal||28 December 2021|
|Buyback Approval Date||28 December 2021|
|Public Announcement of Buyback||30 December 2021|
|Ajanta Pharma Buyback Record Date||14 January 2022|
|Buyback Opening Date||3 February 2022|
|Buyback Closing Date||16 February 2022|
|Cut-off Date to receive completed tender forms by Registrar||16 February 2022|
|Verification Date by the Registrar||24 February 2022|
|Return of unaccepted shares by Registrar||24 February 2022|
|Extinguishment of accepted shares||04 March 2022|
Registrar of Ajanta Pharma Buyback 2022
Link Intime India Private Limited
Address: C 101, 1st Floor, 247 Park, L B S Marg,Vikhroli West
Mumbai – 400 083
Phone: +91 22 4918 6200
Fax: 91 22 4918 6195
Email: [email protected]
Manager of Ajanta Pharma Buyback 2022
Vivro Financial Services Private Limited
607/608 Marathon Icon, Opp. Peninsula Corporate Park
Veer Santaji Lane, Off. Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai – 400 013
Phone: +91 22 6666 8040
Email: [email protected]
Ajanta Pharma 2022 Documents
Pre-Buyback Shareholding Pattern of Ajanta Pharma
|Shareholder Category||No. of shares||% of shares|
Ajanta Pharma Buyback Entitlement Ratio
|Shareholder Category||Entitlement Ratio||Entitlement Ratio (in %)|
|Reserved category for Small Shareholders||30/151||19.87|
|General category for all other Eligible Shareholders||1/91||1.10|
Small Shareholder is defined as shareholder who holds shares worth less than INR2,00,000 as on record date.
Ajanta Pharma Financial Performance
Necessity of the Buyback
- The buy-back gives an option to the equity shareholders to participate in the buy-back and receive cash in lieu of Equity Shares accepted under the buy-back.
- The buy-back helps to return surplus cash to its shareholders, in proportion to their shareholding, thereby, enhancing the overall returns to shareholders.
- The buy-back would help in improving Earning per share (EPS), Return on asset (ROA) and Return on equity (ROE) ratios of the Company.
- The buy-back, which is being implemented through the Tender Offer route as prescribed under the Buyback Regulations, would involve a reservation for small shareholders as defined in the Buy-back Regulations.
Process to Participate in Ajanta Pharma Buyback
- All eligible shareholders of the company who own physical shares or demat Shares on the record date may participate in the buyback offer through their stock broker. The eligible shareholder who holds the shares in demat form must notify their broker of the details of the equity shares that they wish to tender in the Buyback Offer.
- The shareholder must transfer the tendered shares to the clearing corporation’s Special account. In turn, the broker would place a buyback order on the stock exchange.
- The eligible shareholder who owns the shares in physical form must present their broker with the original share certificates and supporting documents. After document verification is complete, the broker places an order on the stock exchange and submits the original share certificate and TRS (Transaction Registration Slip) to the registrar.
Working Calculation of Amount Invested in Ajanta Pharma Buyback
|Maximum market value of a share holder as on record date||INR2,00,000|
|Maximum shares of a share holder as on record date (2,00,000/2,550)||78 shares|
|Closing price of share as on record date (14 January 2022)||INR2,306.75|
|Amount Invested in buyback (2,306.75 x 78 shares)||INR1,79,926|
Profit from the Ajanta Pharma buyback by acceptance ratio
|Acceptance ratio||Amount invested in buyback||No. of shares buyback||Buyback Profit||Profit in %|
Frequently Asked Questions
When does Ajanta Pharma buyback offer open?
Ajanta Pharma buyback opens on NA and closes on NA.
Which type of buyback is Ajanta Pharma buyback offer?
Ajanta Pharma Buyback is a Tender offer.
What is Ajanta Pharma buyback price?
Ajanta Pharma Buyback price is INR2,550 per share.
What is Ajanta Pharma buyback record date?
The record date is 14 January 2022.