Last updated on November 25, 2023
HDFC Securities Unlisted Share Description – Incorporated in 2000, HDFC Securities is a subsidiary of HDFC Bank, among the biggest private sector banks in India. It is headquartered in Mumbai with branches across major cities and towns in India. HDFC Securities is a full-service stock broking firm that offers a range of financial services, including equities, currency, derivatives, mutual funds, NCDs, IPOs (Initial Public Offerings), basket investing, global investing, PMS/AIF, bonds, and fixed deposits.
To make stock trading easy and effective for its retail and institutional clients, the company provides a variety of trading platforms, including a web-based platform, mobile trading apps, and a call-and-trade facility. HDFC Securities provides research and advisory services to assist investors in making informed investment decisions. They offer research reports, market analysis, stock recommendations, and other tools to help clients understand market trends and make investment choices.
As on 31 March 2023, HDFC Securities had 209+ branches across 147 cities in the country and also has multiple digital platforms. It ranked among the top broking companies in India, with over 1.1+ million active customers. HDFC Securities is a corporate member of the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and the National Stock Exchange (NSE).
As on 31 March 2023, the company’s total income amounted to INR 1,891.6 crore as against INR 1,990.3 crore in the previous year, a fall of 5%.
Read Also: Axles India Unlisted Share Price
Products & Services of HDFC Securities
HDFC Securities provides a 3-in-1 Online Investment Account which is a combination of HDFC Bank Savings and Demat Accounts along with an HDFC securities trading account Services:
Key Highlights –
- HDFC Securities total income amounted to INR 1,891.6 crore, down 5% from the previous year.
- During FY 2023, HDFC Securities generated INR 413.72 crores in brokerage from the mobile application, 29.36% lower than the previous year’s aggregate INR 585.67 crores.
- In FY 2023, 85% of HDFC Securities’ total brokerage originated from digital sources.
- 26% of HDFC Securities’ workforce as of the end of FY 2023 had been working with it for 5 or more years.
- The average book size for the year under Margin Trade Funding (MTF) stood at INR 3,232 crores in FY 2023, higher by 8% compared to the previous financial year’s INR 2,992 crores.
Read Also: Biggest Unlisted Companies in India
HDFC Securities Business Performance Highlights
HDFC Securities Board of Directors
- Mr. Dhiraj Relli, CEO & Managing Director
- Mr. Ashish Kamalkishore Rathi, Whole Time Director
- Dr. (Mrs.) Amla Samanta, Director
- Mr. Samir Vijay Bhatia, Director
- Mr. Tarun Balram, Director
- Mr. Neeraj Swaroop, Director
- Mr. Malay Yogendra Patel, Independent Director
- Mr. Arvind Vohra, Director
Read Also: Hero FinCorp Unlisted Share Price
HDFC Securities Unlisted Share Details
|Name||HDFC Securities Unlisted Share Details|
|Face Value||INR 10 per share|
|Lot Size||5 shares|
|Demat Status||NSDL, CDSL|
|HDFC Securities Unlisted Share Price||INR 11,300 per share|
|Market Cap||INR 17,960 crores|
|Total number of shares||1,58,94,600 shares|
HDFC Securities Unlisted Share Details – Shareholding Pattern
The details of Shareholders holding more than 5% of shares:
|Shareholder Name||% to Holding||No. of shares|
|HDFC Bank Limited||95.57||1,51,90,044|
Read Also: NSE Unlisted Share Price
HDFC Securities Unlisted Share Details – Financial Performance
|Particulars||FY 2020||FY 2021||FY 2022||FY 2023|
|Revenue Growth (%)||11.28||59.56||44.40||(5.14)|
|Brokerage and Fee Income||687.79||1,140.24||1,409.37||1,164.82|
|Dividend (per share)||135||318||547||440|
HDFC Securities Annual Reports
HDFC Securities Unlisted Share Peer Comparison
Sales CAGR (%)
|ROCE (%)||PE Ratio||Net Margin (%)||MCap|
|Motilal Oswal Financial Services||21.01||12.9||10.30||22.38||14,970|
HDFC Securities Unlisted Share FAQs
Is it safe to purchase unlisted shares in India?
While there are risks associated with unlisted shares, purchases made from credible brokers and after conducting due diligence considerably lower these risks.
What is HDFC Securities unlisted share price?
HDFC Securities share price in November 2023 is INR 11,300 per share. Shares are purchased in lots of 5 shares.
Who determines HDFC Securities unlisted share price?
HDFC Securities share price is determined by various factors including recent transaction price, supply and demand, valuation in the latest funding round, profitability, and return ratios.