Last updated on March 17, 2022
KPR Mill Buyback 2022 description – KPR Mill is one of the largest vertically integrated apparel manufacturing companies in India. The company produces Yarn, Knitted Fabric, Readymade Garments and Wind power. The Coimbatore-based company has presence across textile, sugar, power and automobile industry and its product portfolio includes a wide range of products including yarn, fabric, garments, sugar, molasses, ethanol, automobile parts and others.
In textiles, it is a vertically integrated player with products ranging from yarns and fabrics to knitted garments. Currently, yarns & fabric account for 42% of revenues, followed by garments (42%), sugar (12%) and others (4%). Nearly 65% of the company’s revenues come from the domestic sales while the remaining 35% are contributed by international sales. KPR Mill exports to over 60 countries, its major export destinations are UK, China, Australia and USA.
KPR Mill Buyback 2022 Details
|Buyback Dates||25 March – 7 April 2022|
|KPR Mill Buyback Price||INR805 per share|
|Buyback Offer Size||22,36,000 shares|
|Buyback offer as % of total shares||0.65%|
|Offer Amount||INR180 crore|
|Face Value||INR1 per share|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
KPR Mill Buyback Dates (Timeline)
|Board Meeting for Buyback Proposal||7 February 2022|
|Buyback Approval Date||7 February 2022|
|Public Announcement of Buyback||9 February 2022|
|KPR Mill Buyback Record Date||19 February 2022|
|Buyback Opening Date||25 March 2022|
|Buyback Closing Date||7 April 2022|
|Cut-off Date to receive completed tender forms by Registrar||9 April 2022|
|Verification Date by the Registrar||13 April 2022|
|Return of unaccepted shares by Registrar||19 April 2022|
|Extinguishment of accepted shares||26 April 2022|
Registrar of KPR Mill Buyback 2022
KFin Technologies Private Limited
Selenium Tower B, Plot 31 & 32
Gachibowli Financial District
Hyderabad 500 032, Telangana
Phone: +91 40 6716 2222
Email: [email protected]
Manager of KPR Mill Share Buyback 2022
IDBI Capital Markets & Securities Limited
6th Floor, IDBI Tower,
WTC Complex, Cuffe Parade
Mumbai 400 005
Phone: +91 22 2217 1700
Email: [email protected]
KPR Mill Share Buyback 2022 Documents
Draft Letter of Offer
Upcoming Share Buyback
Pre-Buyback Shareholding Pattern of KPR Mill
|Particulars||No. of Share Holders||No. of shares||% of shares|
KPR Mill Buyback Entitlement Ratio
|Shareholder Category||Entitlement Ratio||Entitlement Ratio (in %)|
|Small Shareholders |
(less than INR2 Lakh on record date)
|General category |
(for all other Eligible Shareholders)
Small Shareholder is defined as shareholder who holds shares worth less than INR2,00,000 as on record date.
KPR Mill’s Financial Performance
Working Calculation of Amount Invested in Buyback
|Maximum market value of a share holder as on record date||INR2,00,000|
|Maximum shares of a shareholder on 7 Feb (2,00,000/805)||248 shares|
|Closing price of share as on 7 February 2022||INR691.55|
|Amount Invested in buyback (691.55 x 248 shares)||INR1,71,505|
Profit from KPR Mill Buyback by Acceptance Ratio
|Acceptance ratio||Amount invested in buyback||No. of shares bought back||Buyback Profit||Profit in %|
Necessity of the Buyback
- The buy-back gives an option to the equity shareholders to either participate in the buy-back and receive cash in lieu of Equity Shares accepted under the buy-back.
- The buy-back helps to return surplus cash to its shareholders, in proportion to their shareholding, thereby, enhancing the overall returns to shareholders.
- The buy-back would help in improving Earning per share (EPS), Return on asset (ROA) and Return on equity (ROE) ratios of the Company.
- The buy-back, which is being implemented through the Tender Offer route as prescribed under the Buyback Regulations, would involve a reservation for small shareholders as defined in the Buy-back Regulations.
Process to Participate in KPR Mill Buyback
All eligible Shareholders of the Company who own Physical Shares or Demat Shares on the Record Date may participate in the buyback offer through their Stock Broker. The eligible shareholder who holds the shares in Demat form must notify their broker of the details of the Equity shares that they wish to tender in the Buyback Offer.
The shareholder must transfer the tendered shares to the clearing corporation’s Special account. In turn, the broker would place a buyback order on the stock exchange.
The eligible shareholder who owns the shares in physical form must present their broker with the original share certificates and supporting documents. After document verification is complete, the broker places an order on the stock exchange and submits the original share certificate and TRS (Transaction Registration Slip) to the registrar.
Frequently Asked Questions
KPR Mill share buyback opens on . and closes on .
Timeline of KPR Mill share buyback will be coming soon.
KPR Mill Buyback price is INR805 per share.
The Record date is 19 February 2022.