Precision Metaliks IPO description – The company is engaged in trading and manufacturing activities on semi-finished aluminium alloy wheels. These include cleaning, washing, buffing, polishing, testing, and packing. Its manufacturing unit is situated at Visakhapatnam SEZ, Duvada, Visakhapatnam Special Economic Zone, Andhra Pradesh.
- The company’s key products / services are:
- Value added services on alloy wheels
- Automated cleaning of Aluminium chips + briquetting into Ingots
- Robotic polishing of alloy wheels
- Other Engineering Services
Following is the brief about its customers, who contributes almost 100% of its revenues:
1. Synergies Castings Limited (SCL), India: SCL is a Company having its manufacturing facility spread over an area of 1,00,000 sq mt. at Visakhapatnam SEZ as an EOU unit. It is India’s leading non-ferrous component Company, manufacturing four-wheeler alloy wheels, aluminium castings and plastic components for domestic as well as global automobile OEMs.
2. Silver MetalX INC (SMX): SMX is a company based out of USA and engaged in the business of supply of aluminium wheels and chrome plated wheels to OEMs and aftermarket in USA.
3. Synergies Castings LLC, Sultanate of Oman (SCLLC): SCLLC is a collaborative project between Oman’s Sovereign Wealth fund ODF + The Sultan’s Special Forces Pension Fund (SSPF), Bank of Sohar SAOG, 64% owned by these 3 entities and 36% owned by Synergies Castings Limited (SCL), India to set up an Alloy Wheel Manufacturing facility in Oman.
Promoters of Precision Metaliks – Abhishek Business Private Limited and Jayanthi Roja Ramani
- Precision Metaliks IPO Details
- Precision Metaliks’ Financial Performance
- Precision Metaliks Offer News
- Precision Metaliks Offer Valuation (annualized for FY2022)
- Precision Metaliks IPO GMP Daily Trend
- Precision Metaliks IPO Subscription – Live Updates
- Precision Metaliks Offer Registrar
- Precision Metaliks Contact Details
- Precision Metaliks Offer Allotment Status
- Precision Metaliks Public Offer Timetable
- Precision Metaliks IPO FAQs
Precision Metaliks IPO Details
|Subscription Dates||19 – 24 January 2022|
|Price Band||INR 51 per share|
|Fresh issue||43,00,000 shares (INR 21.93 crore)|
|Offer For Sale||Nil|
|Total IPO size||43,00,000 shares (INR 21.93 crore)|
|Minimum bid (lot size)||2,000 shares|
|Face Value||INR10 per share|
|Listing On||NSE EMERGE|
Precision Metaliks’ Financial Performance
Precision Metaliks Offer News
- Precision Metaliks IPO Review: Subscribe or Avoid?
- Precision Metaliks RHP
- Precision Metaliks Draft Prospectus
Precision Metaliks Offer Valuation (annualized for FY2022)
Earnings Per Share (EPS): INR 3.58
Price/Earnings (PE ratio): 14.24
Return on Net Worth (RONW): 12.26%
Net Asset Value (NAV): INR14.64 per share
Precision Metaliks IPO GMP Daily Trend
Precision Metaliks IPO Subscription – Live Updates
Precision Metaliks Offer Registrar
Bigshare Services Private Limited
1st Floor, Bharat Tin Works Building,
Opp. Vasant Oasis,
Makwana Road, Marol,
Andheri East, Mumbai – 400 059,
Phone: +91 22 6263 8200
Fax. No.: +91 22 6263 8299
Email: [email protected]
Precision Metaliks Contact Details
Precision Metaliks Private Limited
9-19-43, Suryadev Apartments,
Flat – 202, CBM Compound,
Visakhapatnam – 530003,
Andhra Pradesh, India
Phone: +91 891 4884132
Email: [email protected]
Precision Metaliks Offer Allotment Status
Precision Metaliks IPO allotment is now available on Bigshare Services’ website. Click on this link to get allotment status.
Precision Metaliks Public Offer Timetable
|IPO Opening Date||19 January 2022|
|IPO Closing Date||24 January 2022|
|Finalisation of Basis of Allotment||28 January 2022|
|Initiation of refunds||31 January 2022|
|Transfer of shares to demat accounts||1 February 2022|
|Listing Date||2 February 2022|
|Opening Price on NSE||INR75 per share (up 47.06% from IPO price)|
|Closing Price on NSE||INR71.25 per share (up 39.71% from IPO price)|
Precision Metaliks IPO FAQs
What are investors portions in Precision Metaliks public offer?
Retail investors are entitled to get 50% of the shares while the other 50% shares are reserved for individual applicants other than retail investors and corporate bodies or institutions.
How to Apply in Precision Metaliks IPO?
The best way to apply in Precision Metaliks IPO is through Internet banking ASBA. You can also apply online through your stock broker using UPI. If you prefer to make paper applications, fill up an offline IPO form and deposit the same to your broker.
What is Precision Metaliks IPO size?
Precision Metaliks offer size is INR21.93 crores.
What is Precision Metaliks IPO Price Band?
Precision Metaliks IPO Price is INR51 per share.
What is the lot size of Precision Metaliks IPO?
Precision Metaliks offer lot size and the minimum order is 2,000 shares.
What is Precision Metaliks IPO GMP today?
Precision Metaliks IPO GMP today is NA per share.
What is Precision Metaliks IPO kostak rate today?
Precision Metaliks IPO kostak rate today is NA per application.
What is Precision Metaliks Subject to Sauda rate today?
Precision Metaliks Subject to Sauda rate today is NA per application.