Last updated on November 27, 2023
Tata Technologies Unlisted Share Description – Tata Technologies is a global leader in engineering, digital services, product development, and outsourcing. The business has regional offices in the US, India (Pune), and the UK in addition to its headquarters in Singapore. With a combined workforce of over 11,000+ employees, it provides services to the automotive, aerospace, and industrial verticals throughout Europe, Asia Pacific, and North America. The business provides services for enterprise resource planning, customer experience management, business analytics, procurement business intelligence, category management, strategic sourcing, supplier base management, supplier quality, risk management, and product development. It also offers application maintenance and application development services.
There are two components to the company’s value proposition: the first one is outsourced product engineering services for their clients helping them conceptualize, design, and develop better products, and the second one is helping them identify and deploy technologies and solutions that are used to manufacture, service and realize better products. These offerings are delivered through two lines of business: A) Engineering Research and Development services and B) Digital Enterprise Solutions which include offering Connected Enterprise IT and Product Lifecycle Management services and products.
Read Also: HBD Financial Unlisted Share Price
Services of Tata Technologies
- Engineering & Research
- End to End Electric Vehicle (EV) Solutions
- Turnkey Full Vehicle Development solution for Automotive
- Product Benchmarking Solutions
- Embedded Engineering Solutions
- Aerospace MRO solutions
- Digital Enterprise
- Digital Transformation Solutions
- Digital Manufacturing Solutions
- Digital Customer Experience Solutions
- Enterprise transformation SAP S/4 HANA Solutions
- Upskilling Competency Centers of Excellence
- I GET IT online training platform
- Software Products
- Dassault Systèmes
- Siemens Digital Industries Software
Key Highlights –
- Revenues grew year-on-year by 47% to USD 473.5 million
- Revenue for the year grew by 25.1% YoY to INR 4,414.18 crore while PAT increased by 42.8% YoY to INR 624.03 crore in FY 2022-23.
- Operating profit of USD 86.5 million, up 65% year-on-year
- The operating margin stood at 18.6%, an expansion of 31 basis points (bps) over FY 2021-22.
- It also improved its cash position from INR 1,411.57 crore in FY 2021-22 to INR 1,480.73 crore in FY 2022-23, an increase of 4.9%.
- Cash position improved from USD 115 million to USD 165 million, a yearly increase of 43%
- Services order book of USD 250 million as of FY 2022, an increase of 29% from FY 2021
Read Also: Reliance Retail Unlisted Share Price
Tata Technologies Board of Directors
- Mr. Ajoyendra Mukherjee, Chairman & Independent Director
- Mr. Warren Harris, CEO & Managing Director
- Shailesh Chandra, Non-Executive Director
- Mr. Pathamadai Balachandran Balaji, Non-Executive Director
- Aarthi Sivanandh, Independent Director
- Nagaraj Ijari, Independent Director
- Usha Sangwan, Independent Director
Tata Technologies Unlisted Share Price Details
|Name||Tata Technologies Unlisted Shares Price|
|Face Value||INR 2 per share|
|Lot Size||50 shares|
|Demat Status||NSDL, CDSL|
|Tata Technologies Current Price||INR 890 per share|
|Market Cap||INR 36,104 crore|
|Total Number of Shares||40,56,68,530 shares|
Read Also: Swiggy Unlisted Share Price
Tata Technologies Shareholding Pattern
Top 5 equity shareholders of the company as of 31 March 2023:
|Shareholder Name||No. of shares||% to Holding|
|Tata Motors Limited (Holding Company)||30,30,06,000||74.69|
|Alpha TC Holding Private Limited||2,94,45,010||7.26|
Financial Metrics of Tata Technologies IPO
|Particulars||FY 2021||FY 2022||FY 2023|
|Revenue Growth (%)||(16.5)||48.2||25.1|
|Dividend (per share)||–||–||12.30|
Tata Technologies Peer Comparison
Sales Growth (%)
|PE Ratio||ROCE (%)||Net Margin (%)||MCap|
Tata Technologies Annual Reports
Tata Technologies Unlisted Share FAQs
Is it safe to purchase unlisted shares in India?
While there are risks associated with unlisted shares, purchases made from credible brokers and after conducting due diligence considerably lower these risks.
What is Tata Technologies unlisted share price?
Tata Technologies unlisted stock price in November 2023 is INR 890 per share. Shares are purchased in lots of 50 shares.
Who determines Tata Technologies share price?
Tata Technologies share price is determined by a variety of factors including recent transaction price, supply and demand, valuation in the latest funding round, profitability, and return ratios.
When is Tata Technologies IPO planned?
Tata Technologies filed DRHP with SEBI for its IPO on 9 March 2023.