Niveza India Pvt Ltd is market research and advising firm situated in Pune. It is a well-known firm in stock market advisory space. Through this detailed Niveza review, we aim to find out more details about its service offerings, subscription charges, target customers, and other important features.
The company claims to feature a staff of qualified individuals that are well-versed in the market’s trends. This firm’s clients have the option of examining the comprehensive data of the stocks that are suitable for trading as well as the investors who have invested in them.
Niveza India – Investment Advisory Details
|SEBI registration number||INH000002558|
|Date of incorporation||12 September 2012|
|Services across segments||No|
|Niveza charges (subscription fees)||Moderate|
Niveza Service offering
Investors can choose from any service as per their requirement, risk-bearing capacity, investment capital, etc. The services are as following:
- Short-term stock picks: Clients will receive 2 to 3 recommendations for equities to trade every month as part of this service. The client will receive 30 recommendations every year based on his needs. The team of professionals in this strategy examines the balance sheets and account statements to determine the status of the equities to be traded. The recommended holding period for this plan is one to three months.
- Multibagger stock prices: This service is beneficial to investors who are looking for long-term returns. Clients receive one recommendation per month, for a total of 12 recommendations per year. This plan’s holding period is intended to be between 1 and 1.5 years.
- Personalized research service: This service is best suited for High-Net-worth Individuals, who can invest more than INR 25 lakhs. As the name suggests, Niveza offers personalized research to HNI clients, effectively placing this service as an alternative to Portfolio Management Services (PMS). The objective is to generate annual returns in excess of 25% through a well-diversified portfolio of 10 stocks.
- Premium combo stock pick: This service provides both short and long-term investments from where investors can avail tips and recommendation of both the services at a bargain price.
Niveza Charges and Subscription fees
As previously said, the organisation has a variety of product offerings aimed at various trading and investing needs. Nonetheless, the Niveza fees look to be on the moderate side.
|Service Name||Number of Calls|
|Short-term Stocks Picks||12 calls yearly||INR 17,459|
|Multibagger plan||12 calls yearly||INR 15,299|
|Premium Combo Stock Picks||36 calls in 3 years||INR 45,897|
Read Also: Upcoming IPOs in 2022 in India
Niveza Review: Pros and Cons
- The plans and services provided by the company are reasonable and according to the market standards.
- The firm has a good customer support service.
- The plans offered by the company are limited.
- The firm does not provide any services in respect of intraday trading.
Niveza Complaints and Customer Service
The advisory firm has been reported quite some time in past years, the complaints mostly comprise of the following reasons:
- Customer care has been reported quite a time as their phoneline service doesn’t respond timely.
- False claims of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala endorsing the company.
Other then these complaints, the company doesn’t have many complaints and seems to have decent customer service as compared to competition in the market.
Explore more advisory reviews
This Pune-based company offers a range of services in the stock market.
Clients receive comprehensive and extensive information on the market and the stocks to be traded. It provides complete information on the listed investors to prospective clients and members.
Disclaimer – The objective behind Niveza review is to offer an unbiased view of the company’s service offerings and cost of subscription services. This review of Niveza India’s service offerings is only for information purpose and is not a recommendation for investors.