Stallion Asset Private Limited is a SEBI Registered independent equity research analyst company backed by experts who have vast experience in equity markets. It is one of the few companies which has also secured PMS license due to consistent value creation for its clients. Let’s find out the Stallion Asset Review and its Charges, Tips, Services & more.
Its unique investment philosophy of catching the trend and managing the risk has been back tested and it aims to generate 18-25% plus CAGR returns for its clients.
This advisory company is primarily focusing on long term to create wealth for retail investors and clients. This firm majorly serve to the HNI group, including high net worth individuals who seeking investment tips from this firm.
Stallion Asset Review – Management
Stallion Asset is founded by Mr Amit Jeswani who is a Double Charter, has successfully completed his Chartered Financial Analyst (Virginia, USA) and Chartered Market Technician (New York, USA). He graduated in Business with finance from Kingston University, London and has been investing in capital markets from last 14 years. He started at a tender age of 16 as his father was a Stock Broker and has worked with various financial giants. Mr Jeswani is an active member with Association of Technical Market Analyst and Indian Association of Investment Professionals.
Stallion Asset Review – Details
|SEBI registration number||INH000007270 (Research Analyst)|
|Date of incorporation||24 February 2018|
|Free trial||Yes (Two Days)|
|Services across segments||No (Only Equity Service Offered)|
|Pricing (Subscription Fees)||Moderate|
Read Also: Upcoming IPOs in India
Stallion Asset Services
This firm focuses mainly on purchasing mid-cap companies of high quality. The main aim and focus of this firm is to create wealth for retail clients and investors.
At Stallion Asset’s core is its unique philosophy of catching large trends in the market. It is not interested in 10-20% up moves; instead look at buying companies that can give its clients multiple time (multibagger) returns.
When clients subscribe to Stallion Asset Services, they get access to
- Portfolio of 15 High Quality Growing Companies to help achieve clients’ financial goals. Stallion’s Top 15 are companies which are young today and are leaders of tomorrow.
- Query Desk: Its online forum will increase clients learning.
- Stock Feed: Keeping investors updated on its coverage of stocks.
- Recommendation on old & new stocks.
- Buying & Exit Strategies.
- Monthly Portfolio updates.
- Research Report.
This firm provides this information to investors through sms, portal, email
Stallion Asset Charges & fees
The following table shows the current subscriptions that are available to the clients. Stallion Asset pricing is very simple given that the company offers only one service for two timeframes. Stallion Asset charges mainly depend on the length and the duration for which the client is ready to invest.
|Stallion’s Top 15||Two Years||24,999|
|Stallion’s Top 15||One Year||14,999|
Stallion Asset Customer Support
The firm provides customer support to its clients through different mechanisms as listed below.
- Web chat
- Online query desk
- Social media
- Email Mobile
Stallion Asset Performance
Stallion Asset is one of the well-performing advisory firms in India on its recommendations for mid to long-term holding period.
Stallion Asset performs better than other players in the industry, thus attracting investors looking to invest for the long term.
With respect to the accuracy of the firm recommendations, it has a lower percentage of dissatisfied customers when compared with other advisory firms in the country.
Stallion Asset Pros & Cons
Advantages of Stallion Asset advisory
- Clients of the firm can access the Query Desk feature through their online profiles where they can ask questions about past, current or future trading opportunities. Stallion Asset responds to the questions of the registered clients. The queries and responses are free to view for unregistered users.
- In a free trial period of two days, users are able to experience the firm’s services and overall performance.
- All the plans offered by Stallion Asset are relatively reasonable in price.
- Stallion Asset also provides readers with a financial blog, which keeps them updated on stock market investments, IPOs, and market movements, among other things.
Disadvantages of Stallion Asset advisory
- Short-term investors might find this advisory firm unhelpful, as the firm only offers long term recommendations.
- It also does not provide services in other segments such as currency and commodities.
Explore more advisory reviews
Disclaimer – The objective behind Stallion Asset advisory review is to offer an unbiased view of the company’s service offerings and cost of subscription services. This review of Stallion Asset service offerings is only for information purpose and is not a recommendation for investors.