SP Tulsian launched his first weekly magazine in 1991 as Premium Investment . It was in 2007 when the firm moved into the advisory space with a registered office in Mumbai. The firm is run by Mr Tulsian, who has over 30 years of experience in the field of advisory services.
The primary emphasis of SP Tulsian is analyzing market news and upcoming IPOs. In 2007, the firm was re-launched as www.premiuminvestments.in, which was an internet version of the weekly dedicated for providing investment news 24/7 to reach the users at a real-time basis.
SP Tulsian review have been very postive in the market and it is all because of SP Tulsian services and the reputed name of Mr. Tulsian. The firm has set a benchmark of being most trusted advisory in the field of stock market.
SPT Investment Advisory Services Details
|SEBI registration number||INA000000326|
|Date of incorporation||04 December 1995|
|Services across segments||Yes|
|SP tulsian charges (subscription fees)||Moderate|
Read Also: Upcoming IPOs in 2022
SP Tulsian Review – Services
There are two distinct zones on the website of SP Tulsian, and they are:
- Member Zone
- Free Zone
Now based on whether you are a member or not, you can access the corresponding zones. For example, the free zone is open for all users, and they can access the following:
- IPO Analysis
- Market News
- Danger Stocks
- Stock Market Pathshala
But in case, you are a member then, you can have access to the following information:
- Stock Query
- Trading Tips
- Long-term investment stocks
- Golden Stocks
- Multibagger Stocks
- Option calls
- Market Whispers
- Future Calls
- Intraday Calls
- Stock Recommendations
SP Tulsian Service Offerings & Subscription
If a trader subscribes to the services of SP Tulsian advisory service provider, the person will be granted access to the Member Zone. This means that the client gets access to recommendations not only on the firm’s website, but also the recommendations are sent regularly via App, emails, phones, and desktop notifications.
However, the subscription plans are further categorised into different types of plans which the traders can subscribe to. The plans offered by the firm are stated below:
- Basic plan – If a trader is looking only for stock recommendations, then this plan is the most suited one. The basic plan offers stock recommendations. However, it does not offer the services of the stock query to the traders opting for this plan.
- Standard plan – Standard Plan is suitable for the traders who are looking for all the services, including the stock query section. However, the limitation under this plan is that traders get access to read the queries and not post anything under this plan.
- Full Plan – If a trader wishes to post the queries, then this is the most suitable plan. Under a full plan, the trader gets the benefit of posting 8 queries over a period of 30 days and 24 queries over a period of 90 days of time.
SP Tulsian Charges
The pricing of the services is based on the subscription period, which is mentioned below. Please note that GST charges of 18% are imposed separately in addition to the prices shown below:
|Duration||Basic Plan (INR)||Standard Plan (INR)||Full Plan (INR)|
SP Tulsian charges are quite moderate and its subscription period is quite unique as it offers short period subscription plan as compared to other schemes in markets which provide quarterly and annual subscription only.
SP Tulsian Mobile App Review
SP Tulsian Advisory offers mobile apps for both the android and iOS users. The app provided by the company is loaded with the following features:
- Traders get quick tips on option calls, intraday and future trading segments
- Recommendations on stocks to hold in your portfolio for a medium-term
- Regular tips on adding multi-bagger stocks to your portfolio
- Free zone for the traders who have not paid the subscription fees
- Regular updates are available on the app both for android and iOS users
However, there are a few problems traders might have while using the SP Tulsian App, which is as follows:
- The app logs out users in case of inactivity
- The user design and experience can be improved as the beginner traders get confused while using the app
- Monitoring feature in the app can be improved where the users will have the advantage of keeping an eye on the selected stocks for a longer duration
SP Tulsian Pros and Cons:
Here are some pros and cons of SP Tulsian
- The firm is known to provide its varied services at reasonable prices.
- The availability of the mobile app makes it convenient for the customers to get regular notifications.
With some advantages the company have few cons as well they are as follow:
- The services provided by the said firm are limited.
- Unlike other firms that provide a free trial to its customers, SP Tulsian lacks this facility.
Explore more advisory reviews
SP Tulsian Review
SP Tulsian is a reputed name in the field of advisory services when talking about the stock market advisory. The company offers a number of services that can be used by the clients. Although the firm’s pricing is reasonable, it is not suitable for beginner traders as the free trial option is not available.