Hinduja Global Buyback 2022 description – The Hinduja Group has become one of the largest diversified groups in the world spanning all the continents. The Group employs over 150,000 people and has offices in many key cities of the world.
Its business are diversified in the fields of automotive, information technology, media, entertainment and communications, infrastructure projects, development, oil and specialty chemicals, power, real estate, and healthcare, spanning across continents. The group is lead by Chairman Srichand Hinduja and he is ably supported by his brothers, Gopichand, Prakash, and Ashok Hinduja.
Hinduja Global Buyback 2022 Details
|Buyback Dates||Coming soon|
|Hinduja Global Buyback Price|
|Buyback Offer Size||shares|
|Buyback offer as % of total shares|
|Offer Amount||INR1,000 crore|
Hinduja Global Buyback Dates (Timeline)
|Board Meeting for Buyback Proposal||14 January 2022|
|Buyback Approval Date||14 January 2022|
|Public Announcement of Buyback||Coming soon|
|Hinduja Global Buyback Record Date||Coming soon|
|Buyback Opening Date||Coming soon|
|Buyback Closing Date||Coming soon|
|Cut-off Date to receive completed tender forms by Registrar||Coming soon|
|Verification Date by the Registrar||Coming soon|
|Return of unaccepted shares by Registrar||Coming soon|
|Extinguishment of accepted shares||Coming soon|
Registrar of HGS Buyback
Manager of HGS Buyback
Hinduja Global Buyback 2022 Documents
Pre-Buyback Shareholding Pattern of Hinduja Global
|Shareholder Category||No. of shares||% of shares|
Hinduja Global Buyback Entitlement Ratio
|Shareholder Category||Entitlement Ratio||Entitlement Ratio (in %)|
|Reserved category for Small Shareholders|
|General category for all other Eligible Shareholders|
Small Shareholder is defined as shareholder who holds shares worth less than INR2,00,000 as on record date.
Hinduja Global’s Financial Performance
Necessity of the Buyback
- The buy-back gives an option to the equity shareholders to participate in the buy-back and receive cash in lieu of Equity Shares accepted under the buy-back.
- The buy-back helps to return surplus cash to its shareholders, in proportion to their shareholding, thereby, enhancing the overall returns to shareholders.
- The buy-back would help in improving Earning per share (EPS), Return on asset (ROA) and Return on equity (ROE) ratios of the Company.
- The buy-back, which is being implemented through the Tender Offer route as prescribed under the Buyback Regulations, would involve a reservation for small shareholders as defined in the Buy-back Regulations.
Process to Participate in Hinduja Global Buyback
- All eligible shareholders of the company who own physical shares or demat Shares on the record date may participate in the buyback offer through their stock broker. The eligible shareholder who holds the shares in demat form must notify their broker of the details of the equity shares that they wish to tender in the Buyback Offer.
- The shareholder must transfer the tendered shares to the clearing corporation’s Special account. In turn, the broker would place a buyback order on the stock exchange.
- The eligible shareholder who owns the shares in physical form must present their broker with the original share certificates and supporting documents. After document verification is complete, the broker places an order on the stock exchange and submits the original share certificate and TRS (Transaction Registration Slip) to the registrar.
Working Calculation of Amount Invested in Hinduja Global Buyback
|Maximum market value of a share holder as on record date||INR2,00,000|
|Maximum shares of a share holder as on record date (2,00,000/)||shares|
|Closing price of share as on record date ()||INR|
|Amount Invested in buyback ( x shares)||INR|
Profit from the Hinduja Global buyback by acceptance ratio
|Acceptance ratio||Amount invested in buyback||No. of shares buyback||Buyback Profit||Profit in %|
Frequently Asked Questions
When does Hinduja Global buyback offer open?
Hinduja Global buyback opens on NA and closes on NA.
Which type of buyback is Hinduja Global buyback offer?
Hinduja Global Buyback is a
What is Hinduja Global buyback price?
Hinduja Global Buyback price is INR per share.
What is Hinduja Global buyback record date?
The record date is .