Homesfy Realty IPO GMP, Review, Price, Allotment


Last updated on January 2, 2023

Homesfy Realty IPO GMP

Homesfy Realty IPO description – The company provides real estate broking services to Real Estate Developers, retail buyers/sellers and investors for residential and commercial space. It deals in new constructed properties, whereby it assists the Real Estate Developers in selling and potential customers in purchasing the properties. Homesfy operates its business through direct selling from its in-house sales team and Direct Selling Agent listed on mymagnet platform for referral services.

The company runs its brokerage business in name of Homesfy and is well partnered by mymagnet platform. Currently, it generates 80% of its revenue via direct selling and remaining 20.00% via mymagnet platform. Homesfy has a network of 7 offices located in 4 cities, Mumbai, Pune, Noida and Bangalore, which primarily engage in sales, marketing and payment collection activities for its business.

Homesfy Realty

Promoters of Homesfy Realty – Mr. Ashish Premprakash Kukreja

Homesfy Realty IPO Details

Homesfy Realty IPO Dates21 – 23 December 2022
Homesfy Realty IPO PriceINR 197 per share
Fresh issue8,05,200 shares (INR 15.86 crore)
Offer For SaleNil
Total IPO size8,05,200 shares (INR 15.86 crore)
Minimum bid (lot size)600 shares (INR 118,200)
Face Value INR 10 per share
Retail Allocation50%
Listing OnNSE Emerge

Homesfy Realty Financial Performance

 FY 2020FY 2021FY 2022Q1 FY 2023
Net income0.911.993.181.39
Figures in INR Crore unless specified otherwise

Homesfy Realty Offer News

Homesfy Realty Valuations & Margins

FY 2020FY 2021FY 2022Q1 FY 2023
PE ratio0.31
RONW (%)20.9331.3333.3712.68
ROCE (%)30.1242.2046.1817.25
EBITDA Margin (%)11.4918.4614.9715.72
*Compiled by IPO Central from Draft Prospectus

Homesfy Realty IPO GMP Today

DateConsolidated IPO GMPKostakSubject to Sauda
30 Dec 202222
29 Dec 202222
28 Dec 202225
27 Dec 202225
24 Dec 202225
23 Dec 202230
22 Dec 202230
21 Dec 202235
20 Dec 202235

Homesfy Realty IPO Subscription – Live Updates

Shares Offered402,600402,600805,200
23 Dec 202225.4515.6820.56
22 Dec 20221.644.833.24
21 Dec 20220.781.761.27
As on 16:56:01 hrs

Homesfy Realty Offer Lead Manager

401, 4th Floor, Manek Plaza,
167, Vidyanagari Marg, Kalina,
Santacruz(E), Mumbai – 400 098
Phone: +91 22 2652 8671/72
Email: [email protected]

Homesfy Realty Offer Registrar

Office No. S6-2, 6th Floor,
Pinnacle Business Park,
Next to Ahura Centre, Mahakali
Caves Road, Andheri East,
Mumbai – 400 093, Maharashtra
Telephone: +91 22 6263 8200
Email: [email protected]

Homesfy Realty Contact Details

1602, 16th Floor, Dev Corpora Near
Cadbury Junction, Thane-400601,
Phone: +91 22 4971 0264
E-mail: [email protected]

Homesfy Realty IPO Allotment Status

Homesfy Realty IPO allotment status is now available on Bigshare Services’ website. Click on Bigshare Services weblink to get allotment status.

Homesfy Realty IPO Dates & Listing Performance

Homesfy Realty Offer Opening Date21 December 2022
Homesfy Realty Offer Closing Date23 December 2022
Finalisation of Basis of Allotment28 December 2022
Initiation of refunds29 December 2022
Transfer of shares to demat accounts30 December 2022
Homesfy Realty IPO Listing Date02 January 2023
Opening Price on NSE SMEINR 275.05 per share (up 39.62%)
Closing Price on NSE SMEINR 288.80 per share (up 46.60%)

Homesfy Realty IPO FAQs

What is Homesfy Realty offer size?

Homesfy Realty offer size is 8,05,200 shares.

What is Homesfy Realty IPO Price Band?

Homesfy Realty public offer price is INR 197 per share.

What is the lot size of Homesfy Realty IPO?

Homesfy Realty offer lot size is NA shares.

What is Homesfy Realty IPO GMP today?

Homesfy Realty IPO GMP today is INR 22 per share.

What is Homesfy Realty kostak rate today?

Homesfy Realty kostak rate today is NA per application.

What is Homesfy Realty Subject to Sauda rate today?

Homesfy Realty Subject to Sauda rate today is INR NA per application.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here