Last updated on November 27, 2023
Motilal Oswal Home Finance Unlisted Share Description – Motilal Oswal Home Finance Ltd (MOHFL) is a public limited company that was established in 2013 and is based in Mumbai City, Maharashtra. MOHFL is registered with National Housing Bank (NHB) and has a presence across 12 states in Western, North-Central, and Southern India. In Andhra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Haryana, Delhi, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, and Telangana, the company has 109 locations.
The company works on the business philosophy of financial inclusion of lower-income group families by providing them access to long-term housing finance. MOHFL is a subsidiary of Motilal Oswal Financial Services Limited (MOFSL) – a well-diversified financial services company.
MOHFL is registered with the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) under section 29A of the National Housing Bank (NHB) Act, 1987 as a Housing Finance Company (HFC) vide Certificate of Registration No. DOR-00111 dated 12 February 2020 (erstwhile registered with NHB vide Certificate of Registration No. 05.0111.14 dated 19 May 2014).
Read Also: Axles India Unlisted Share Price
Products & Services of the Motilal Oswal Home Finance
- Home Purchase Loans
- Home Construction Loan
- Home Improvement Loans
- Home Extension Loans
- Loan Against Property
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)
Key Highlights – FY 2022
- Highest ever PAT recorded in FY 2023 at INR 136 crore registering a growth of 43% YoY.
- Disbursements in FY23 grew by 57% YoY to INR 1,007 cr; the business is further geared up for growth in disbursements.
- India Ratings assigned AA rating; CRISIL upgraded its rating to AA from AA-; ICRA upgraded its rating to AA- from A+.
- Expanded reach into three new geographies- Delhi, Haryana, and Uttar Pradesh.
- A total of 23 banks, financial and other institutions extended credit lines and NCDs were allotted to 3 financial institutions as of March 2023. The average cost of borrowing for MOHFL stood at 7.96% in FY2023.
- Motilal Oswal Home Finance joined hands with U.S. Development Finance Corporation, the world’s largest development finance institution, and received a commitment of USD 50 million for a period of 15 years.
- MOHFL’s total outstanding loans in FY 2023 stood at INR 3,772 crore, a growth of 10% YoY.
Motilal Oswal Home Finance Unlisted Share Business Performance
– MOHFL has disbursed loans INR 1,007 crore during FY 2023
– Average loan size of INR 8.6 lakhs
– Geographical reach across 12 states/UTs with 109 branches
– Collection team of 600+ members along with a robust legal team
– Catering to 47,350 families
– Average LTV of ~57% and FOIR of 42% for FY23
– Collection efficiency reached pre-Covid levels at 100.1% in March 2023
– Total staff count of 1,648 employees
Read Also: HBD Financial Unlisted Share Price
Motilal Oswal Home Finance Unlisted Share Financial Performance
- The loan book stood at INR 3,772 crore as on March 2023
- Net Worth of INR 1,007 crore as on March 2023
- Profit stood at INR 136 crore during FY23
- NIM -7.7%, Spread – 5.9%
- GNPA – 1.07%, NNPA – 0.55%
- Stage 3 Provision coverage – 45%
- Net Debt to Equity – 2.2x
- Cost to Income – 36%
- Capital adequacy – 50.49%
Motilal Oswal Home Finance Board of Directors
- Mr. Motilal Oswal, Chairman & Interim Managing Director
- Mr. Raamdeo Agrawal, Director
- Mr. P H Ravikumar, Independent Director
- Ms. Divya Momaya, Independent Director
Read Also: NSE Unlisted Share Price
Motilal Oswal Home Finance Unlisted Share Details
|Name||Motilal Oswal Home Finance Unlisted Share Details|
|Face Value||INR 1 per share|
|Lot Size||1,000 shares|
|Demat Status||NSDL, CDSL|
|Motilal Oswal Home Finance Unlisted Share Price||INR 13 per share|
|Market Cap||INR 7,843 crore|
|Total number of shares||6,03,34,46,625 shares|
Motilal Oswal Home Finance Unlisted Share Details – Shareholding Pattern
Details of shares held by promoters/promoter group as of 31 March 2023:
|Shareholder Name||% to Holding||No. of shares|
|Motilal Oswal Financial Services Limited||75.35||4,54,64,13,025|
|Motilal Oswal Finvest Limited||9.94||60,00,00,000|
|Motilal Oswal Wealth Limited||7.99||48,21,62,594|
|Motilal Oswal Investment Advisors Limited||4.32||26,03,44,836|
Motilal Oswal Home Finance Unlisted Share Details – Financial Metrics
|Particulars||FY 2020||FY 2021||FY 2022||FY 2023|
|Revenue Growth (%)||(10.33)||(6.08)||(5.62)||2.76|
Read Also: HDFC Securities Unlisted Share Price
Motilal Oswal Home Finance Unlisted Share Peer Comparison
Sales CAGR (%)
|PE Ratio||Net Margin (%)||MCap|
|Motilal Oswal Home Finance||(3.06)||56.52||136.36||7,843|
|Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd||(13.0)||6.85||12.96||7,788|
|Aptus Value Housing Finance India Ltd||29.8||26.5||46.02||14,608|
|PNB Housing Finance Ltd||(8.52)||14.7||16.27||18,958|
Motilal Oswal Home Finance Annual Reports
Motilal Oswal Home Finance Unlisted Share FAQs
Is it safe to purchase unlisted shares in India?
While there are risks associated with unlisted shares, purchases made from credible brokers and after conducting due diligence considerably lower these risks.
What is Motilal Oswal Home Finance unlisted share price?
Motilal Oswal Home Finance unlisted stock price in November 2023 is INR 13 per share. Shares are purchased in lots of 1,000 shares.
Who determines Motilal Oswal Home Finance unlisted share price?
The unlisted share price is determined by a variety of factors including recent transaction price, supply and demand, valuation in the latest funding round, profitability, and return ratios.