Last updated on November 27, 2023
Axles India Unlisted Share Description – Based in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Axles India was established in 1981. It is a joint venture of Wheels India, Sundaram Finance, and Dana Holding Corporation, USA. For the whole line of medium and heavy commercial vehicles, Axles India has the capacity to provide axle housings.
The company has two factories, one at Sriperumbudur, Tamil Nadu, and another at Cheyyar Taluk, Tiruvannamalai District, Tamil Nadu. 10,000 axles per year are produced by Axles India at its Sriperumbudur facility for Ashok Leyland. In 1995, a new axle housing was established in Cheyyar to accommodate the expanding demands of OEMs.
In 2003, the business built a brand-new plant to produce Drive Head assemblies. To support the export market, an export-oriented department was created in 2006. 2011 saw the sale of the Drive head company to Dana India Private Limited.
Axles India is specialized in manufacturing Rear Axle Housings, Tag Axle Housings, Drive Axle Housings, Trailer Axle Beams, and Hub Reduction Axle Housings for medium and heavy-duty commercial vehicles.
Tata Motors, Ashok Leyland, VE Commercial Vehicles, Dana India Private Limited, SML Isuzu, Mahindra Trucks and Buses, and Daimler India Commercial Vehicles are among the companies that receive supplies from Axles India. Moreover, Volvo Trucks Asia and Dana, USA, also import from Axles India.
Read Also: Sterlite Power Unlisted Shares
Products & Services of the Axles India
Axles India manufactures Drive Axle Housings, Trailer Axle Beams, and Hub Reduction Axle Housings for medium and heavy-duty commercial vehicles.
- Rear Axle Housings: Axle Housings For 5.5 – 49 T GVW Vehicles
Customers – Tata Motors, Ashok Leyland, Mahindra Trucks, SML Isuzu, VE Commercial, Daimler India, Dana India
- Tag Axle Housings: Axle Housing For 25 Ton GVW and Multi Axle Vehicles
Customers – Ashok Leyland, VE Commercial, Mahindra, Daimler India, Volvo Trucks
- Rear Axle Housings: Exports
Axle Housings For 6 Ton GVW – 40 Ton GVW Vehicles
Customers – Dana, USA & Volvo Trucks Asia
Key Highlights –
- Axles India’s sale of axle housings in the Domestic market in FY 2023 was 1,98,000 units, up 33.78% from 1,48,000 units in FY 2022. Effects of lockdown and restriction on the movement of people were eased in 2021-22, resulting in an improvement in demand for its products. The company’s exports in FY 2023 stood at 87,000 units as compared to 92,000 units in FY 2022.
- Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic: The COVID-19 viral pandemic’s effects on the carrying values of various assets and liabilities have been evaluated by the company. The company believes that its assets will be recovered, and it anticipates that, if there is any ambiguity, it will not be significant with regard to the recoverability of assets such as trade and other receivables and inventory. The company anticipates that its operating cash flows and available cash will be enough to cover its operating expenses for the upcoming twelve months.
Read Also: Biggest Unlisted Companies in India
Axles India Board of Directors
- Mr. Santhanam Ram, Chairman
- Mr. Varadarajan Madhavan, Managing Director
- Mr. Srivats Ram, Director
- Mr. Rafael Aquique, Director
- Mr. Saket Sapra, Director
- Mr. Gajanan Gandhe, Director
- Mrs. Radha Unni, Director
- Mr. Jason Miller, Director
Axles India Unlisted Share Details
|Name||Axles India Unlisted Share Details|
|Face Value||INR 10 per share|
|Lot Size||100 shares|
|Demat Status||NSDL, CDSL|
|Axles India Unlisted Share Price||INR 230 per share|
|Market Cap||INR 586 crore|
|Total Number of Shares||2,54,90,646 shares|
Read Also: Reliance Retail Unlisted Share Price
Axles India Unlisted Share Details – Shareholding Pattern
Equity shareholders of the company as of 31 March 2023:
|Shareholder Name||% to Holding||No. of shares|
|Sundaram Finance Holdings Limited||38.82||98,91,754|
|Wheels India Limited||9.51||24,24,661|
|Dana Global Products Inc.||48.33||1,23,16,415|
Read Also: Swiggy Unlisted Share Price
Axles India Unlisted Share Details – Financial Metrics
|Particulars||FY 2021||FY 2022||FY 2023|
|Dividend (per share)||0.0||4.0||9.0|
Read Also: CSK Unlisted Share Price
Axles India Unlisted Share Peer Comparison
Sales CAGR (%)
|PE Ratio||ROCE (%)||Net Margin (%)||MCap|
|Automotive Axles Ltd||34.6||20.3||30.8||6.97||3,440|
Axles India Annual Reports
Axles India Unlisted Share FAQs
Is it safe to purchase unlisted shares in India?
While there are risks associated with unlisted shares, purchases made from credible brokers and after conducting due diligence considerably lower these risks.
What is Axles India unlisted share price?
Axles India unlisted stock price in November 2023 is INR 230 per share. Shares are purchased in lots of 100 shares.
Who determines Axles India unlisted share price?
Unlisted share price is determined by a variety of factors including recent transaction price, supply and demand, valuation in the latest funding round, profitability, and return ratios.